The pension visa is structured to accommodate retired people and applicants possessing a lifetime annuity to the tune of at least $1,250 for life.
It is a flexible package that allows couples to combine their annuities to meet the requirements. An exception will be granted when the primary applicant makes an investment of not less than $100,000 USD in the Panama real estate. In this case, the requirement for annuity will be reviewed downwards to $750.
Permitted sources of annuity include- the government, military, and a recognized corporation, a major stakeholder in the banking and financial sector, a private corporation.
Duty-Free Imports Of Household Goods Up To $ 10,000 Free Importation Of A Vehicle Or Purchase Tax-Free From A Local Vehicle Every 2 Years
50% Discount On Leisure And Entertainment Like Cinema, Theater, Sports, Etc.
50% Discount In Hotels From Monday To Thursday (30% Discount On Weekends)
50% Discount On The Passes
30% Discount On Public Transport Such As Buses, Trains And Ships
25% Discount On Air Tickets
25% Discount In Restaurants (15% Discount In Fast Food)
25% Discount On The Electricity, Water And Telephone Service 2
20% Discount On Doctors And Specialists
20% Discount On Prostheses And Other Aids
15% Discount For Hospitals And Private Clinics
15% Discount For Dental Services And Optometry
10% Discount On Prescription Drugs
PENSIONED RETIREMENT (PPT-JP)
Foreigners receiving retirement or pension from foreign government, body International or private company, who enter the national territory to settle therein And has sufficient financial resources to cover all of its Subsistence and those of its dependents in the country. The monthly rent or pension does not May be less than one thousand balboas (B / .1,000.00) and must be granted for life.
1. Power and Request (notary).
2. Three (3) photographs.
3. Copy duly matched the passport (Notary).
4. Certificate of Criminal Background or affidavit before Notary.
5. Health Certificate.
6. Personal Background Affidavit Form.
7. Certification of your retired or retired status by foreign government, International organizations or private companies, in which it is believed that Receive a pension of not less than one thousand balboas (B /. 1,000.00) per month or Its equivalent in foreign currency.
8. If retirement or pension comes from a private company,
In addition to the above:
8.1. Letter from a foreign pension management company, from
Trust fund, mutual fund, insurance or banking institution, certifying that Administers funds for the company or the applicant.
8.2. Certification of existence and validity of the company, which Pension and administers the fund.
8.3. Copy of proof of payment or bank statement.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE
The certification proving the status of retired or pensioned may be of Seven hundred and fifty balboas (B /. 750.00) in cases where:
1. The applicant has acquired a personal property in the national territory For a sum greater than one hundred thousand balboas (B / .100,000.00)